Since 1946, Travel Spoken Here!
COVID-19 Alert -
Based on travel restrictions and health requirements, it is the responsibility of the passenger to follow the
- get information about their destination, have required documents, and get insurance for the unexpected.
Whether you’re soaking up the Mediterranean sun or exploring ancient sites, you’ll discover more of the world on our tours that span borders, cultures, and beyond.
- 25 passengers maximum per group to ensure comfortable travel.
- Guaranteed departure dates to ease customer's planning.
- English Speaking Tours conducted by experienced tour leaders who have extensive knowledge of the destinations.
- Modern air-conditioned motor coaches
THE TREASURES OF POLAND
Authentic Croatia from Dubrovnic to Porec
THE MANY FACES OF POLAND
THE MAGIC OF POLAND
GRANDEUR AND HISTORY OF POLAND
DISCOVERY OF GERMANY
CAPITALS OF THE HASBURG EMPIRE
THE ANCIENT LAND OF RUMELIA
ALLURING RUSSIA WITH HELSINKI
HELSINKI AND THE BALTIC DOMINIONS
ITALIAN TRIO WITH SORRENTO
JEWELS OF DALMATIA
3 ADRIATIC GEMS: CROATIA, SLOVENIA AND ITALY
QUINTET OF COUNTRIES
ONCE UPON A TIME IN YUGOSLAVIA
COSTA RICA HIGHLIGHTS
LITTLE TOUR OF RUSSIA
BULGARIA and ROMANIA
ITALY WITH CROATIAN SPIRIT
Quintessential Trio: Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
Three Balkan Gems: Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia
FOUR-DAY CRUISE DUBROVNIK to SPLIT
Your travel partner since 1946 American Travel Abroad (AMTA) is one of the nation's largest consolidators offering a variety of products and services for all of your travel needs. AMTA offers the lowest airfares, tours and vacation packages across the globe.
Get more ideas and inspiration in your inbox