What's included ?
- Arrival transfer
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Half day city tour
- Entrance fees (if applicable) and service charges
What's not included ?
- Airfare. Call us to book your flights.
Day 1, Quebec City
Quebec City has so much to offer. Today, you will discover these attractions and maybe learn some French along the way!
- Place Royale, also considered the birthplace of French America.
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires, known as Our Lady of Victories Church, in the
Lower Town (Basse-Ville) of Quebec City is one of the oldest stone
churches in Canada.
- Petit Champlain, the oldest commercial district in North America is a
picturesque and preserved neighborhood which has been part of Quebec City since
its foundation in 1608.
- Funiculaire du Vieux-Quebec (Old Quebec Funicular) located in the
Old Quebec neighborhood of the city, was introduced in 1870 and links Upper
Town with Lower Town.
- Dufferin Terrace, built in 1838, offers stunning views on the St. Lawrence River.
- Château Frontenac, the famous luxurious hotel was originally designed to
accommodate tourists for the 1893 Chicago World’s Fair but was unfortunately not completed on
- Quebec City’s Vieux Quebec (Old Quebec) is an historical
neighborhood and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec
Day 2, Quebec City
Today, you will visit:
- The National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec (aka MNBAQ) is a world
- Parc des Champs-de-Bataille (BATTLEFIELDS PARK) serves to honor
the bravery of the French and British soldiers who died in the 1759 battle.
- La Citadelle of Quebec is a National Historic Site of Canada, a
World Heritage Site and is located within Quebec’s Historic District on top of
Cape Diamond (Cap Diamant), the highest natural point of the area.
- Quebec Parliament Building opened in 1866 and bears a strong
resemblance to the Philadelphia City Hall
- Ramparts of Quebec City - experience first-hand how and why the
ramparts were built, starting in the 17th century.
Day 3, Quebec City
On your last day, you will start from Sainte Anne de Beaupre Basilica and will then go to the
Montmorency Falls. You will end your tour at the Musée de la Civilisation.
- The legendary Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre basilica, 18 miles north of
Quebec City, attracts pilgrims from all over the world who believe in its
miraculous healing powers.
- Just a few minutes’ drive from Quebec City lies Montmorency Falls.
At 275 ft high and 150 ft wide, these falls are the highest in Quebec and
nearly 100 ft higher than Niagara Falls.
- One of the most visited museums in Quebec City is Musee de la
Civilisation. Through interactive exhibitions, the museum presents the culture
and history of Quebec.
PACKAGE: QUEBEC CITY, CANADA
Cities: Quebec City
3 Days/ 2 Nights - Land Only
Land Only: $449
- 3* or 4* hotel centrally located.